While playing Civilization in DOSBox, I got tired of toggling between keyboard modes for
movement and actions, so instead decided to make an input keyboard customized for playing
the game. This keyboard is really not much good for anything else, but should hopefully make
playing Civ a little more fun.
The CivKeys keyboard is based on the standard tutorial keyboard from the AOSP,
license details are below:
* Copyright (C) 2008-2009 The Android Open Source Project
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.
* Heavily modified 2014 By Nathan Tolbert to change from Android sample SoftKeybaoard to Civ1 keyboard.